Quality Inspections for the Informed Consumer
Dear Home Seller:
I am Sam Benson of HomeSpec Residential Inc. I am writing to encourage you to contact me about inspecting your home before any more potential buyers tour it. The advantages of having it inspected now are many:
· You can have me, a certified Inter-NACHI inspector, do the inspection rather than be at the mercy of the buyer's choice of inspector.
· You can schedule the inspection with me at your convenience.
· I might be able to alert you to any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
· You can assist me during the inspection, something normally not done during a buyer's inspection.
· You can correct any misstatements in your inspection report before I generate it.
· The report can help you realistically price your home if problems exist.
· The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
· My report will reveal problems ahead of time which:
o might make your home show better.
o gives you time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
o permits you to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
o removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from any future negotiations.
o My report might alert you to any immediate safety issues found, before agents and visitors tour the home.
o My report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion to offer to your potential buyers.
o A seller inspection permits a clean home inspection report to be used as a marketing tool.
o A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on your part.
o My report might relieve prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions, before they walk away from your home.
o A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
o My report might encourage your buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
o Your deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer's inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute.
o My report provides you with full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
I would like to talk with you in person to explain how I can help streamline your real estate sale. And of course I always stand ready to inspect the home you are buying as well. Please contact me.